Saturday, February 10, 2007

Number 13 Del.icio.us

The first thing is link to del.icio.us from our website, other possibilities are not exactly what you want. I came across Cross Engine blog http://blog.crossengine.com/ and it is really interesting. I've been a fan of Greg Notess for a long time, so I am definitely adding this site to my bloglines account.
Del.icio.us has some big possibilities with organizing favorite websites. If I'm at the reference desk or away from my computer, it would be helpful to access my favorites. I could see it as a way to see how others look at a topic. Sometimes you focus on one term and the patron is just not "getting it". But a similar term or more current term might just open up the discussion. Hunting around del.icio.us just might do the trick. I need to experiment with this some more.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

What were your thoughts about del.icio.us? How could one use it (or not) in libraries?