Saturday, February 17, 2007

Number 23 - Thoughts

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I liked playing around with the image generators. I always wondered how those things were done.
2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
But for work, the google word processor was a find. I was thinking of articles that I've done at work and then at home and wished I had saved it to a disk or attached to email, so I can work on it. The google thing would really help in productivity.
3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Some of the sites were not user friendly, but then again, they were free. Once I was able to work out the glitches, I felt rather empowered.
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
Maybe an "L2 lite" with a few key exercises? I am doing these from home and using a dsl line. Sometimes the connection is very slow which is frustrating.
And last but not least…

5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate
Yes -- you can read and read about all of the new technologies, but until you actually do it, you really have no idea of the accomplishments that these programs can do.

2 comments:

1014 said...

Wow Sue! you really stepped it up. Finished already?!

Virtual Services Team said...

Congratulations! You've done all that work, AND managed to sneak in some Nevada knowledge, too!